Pause or forward?

(L-R Clockwise: Lozenges; HTC One X phone; Crabtree & Evelyn Rosewater Body Lotion; Ikea Throw; Lonely Planet travel journal; Typo notebook & Laptop)

Lying in bed after work with these items as companions.
Spot the packet of Strepsils amongst other things.
I have been attacked by the winter flu germs - possibly a result of being out and about when wild winds hit Sydney during the weekend. When I say wild, think gusts up to 100km/hr.

Trying to stay comfy and warm while researching for upcoming trip.
Loving this free travel journal that came with my purchase of a lonely planet book.


Inner conflict. Sometimes I wish time would slow down so I can catch my breath. And yet, another part of me wants to press fast-forward to... escape.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...